Friday, June 1, 2012

Sophomore Marlee Galper's California Lifestyle

I hope everyone was able to enjoy Memorial Day weekend!  I traveled down to Maryland for the weekend and saw a lot of family and friends.  My younger sister graduated from Dickinson College the weekend prior and had her graduation party this past Saturday.  Both trips were quick but a lot of fun. Things are pretty quiet around here, so it's great hearing from all of you about what you're up to.
This week I caught up with Marlee on how she's living the chill life in Cali - it's tough not to be jealous! 




Where are you spending your summer break?
Marlee:  I'll be at home for most of my break. In August, I'm going to Laguna Beach to see art shows. My family goes every year. And since I've been home I've been cheering on my LA Kings who are playing in the Stanley Cup Final!! And I'm going to Game Three on Monday.




Are you working or interning anywhere?
Marlee: I'm volunteering at a local elementary school and working with the speech teacher there. I'm also coaching some little league lacrosse throughout the summer.


What's your favorite California summer activity?
Marlee: My favorite California activity is lounging on the beach


What are the biggest differences between Boston and Cali? 
Marlee: The biggest differences are of course the weather, and I have to drive everywhere and get stuck in ridiculous LA traffic.


Any celebrity sightings this summer?
Marlee: I haven't seen any celebs recently.


I heard that Kanika will be visiting you before she heads to New
Zealand. What kind of adventures do you have planned while she's there?
Marlee: When Kanika visits we are going to hang out at the beach, go to my favorite restaurants, and chill.


What are you most excited for when you get back to Emerson?
 Marlee: I really miss the Q..........

No comments:

Post a Comment